Performance 800 Treadmill
Get the full experience with our 9-inch touchscreen console. Used for the Performance 800 Treadmill.
Customize Your Fitness Experience
The TRUE Performance 800 treadmill offers a customizable experience on one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. Built to withstand the toughest workouts, the Performance 800 combines smooth, quiet quality with unflinching durability. This premium treadmill features:
- TRUE Soft System® belt to provide less stress on joints and knees.
- TRUE Soft Select® adjustable deck cushioning with varying levels of soft to firm.
- User-friendly touchscreen console to easily adjust or maintain your workout.
- Challenging workout programs for any fitness level.
- 6 unique user profiles to save each person’s favorite workouts.
- App tracking technology to manage your personal fitness data.
- Advanced Bluetooth connectivity for audio, heart rate, and app communication.
- Wireless heart rate monitoring with an included Polar® brand heart rate strap.
- TRUE HRC Heart Rate Control® technology to automatically control heart rate.
- Comprehensive and lifetime warranties so your machine stands the test of time.
- Zwift® technology is compatible that allows users to take a virtual exercise around the world.
- Polar® Heart Rate Strap Included.
All of TRUE Fitness’s Performance Treadmills are constructed with commercial-grade materials and the finest components, so each piece of equipment feels and functions like a commercial machine. Add the Performance 800 to your home gym today!
The TRUE Fitness Performance 800 treadmill offers a customizable experience on one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. Performance 800 users will instantly notice the design of the treadmill, the colorful console, and matching badging. A commercial-grade treadmill for your home.
User-friendly tabs can be seen on the bottom of the console – the perfect place for up to six users to save their custom profile information. Performance 800 includes the latest in-app tracking technology to allow users to manage their workout data.
|Cord Length||8' / 2.4 M|
|Drive Motor||4 HP DC continuous|
|Belt||Lubricant Infused Orthopedic|
|Impact System||TRUE Soft Select® (adjustable)|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KMH|
|Incline/Decline Range||0% to 15%|
|Quick Access||Quick Speed & Quick Incline Keys|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrail Design||Protective Foam Flared Handrails|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes (2)|
|Footprint||79” L x 32.6” W x 57" H (200.6 cm x 82.7 cm x 145 cm)|
|Running Surface||60" L x 21" W (152 cm x 53 cm)|
|Machine Weight||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lbs / 159 kg|
|Step-Up Height||6.25" / 15.88 cm|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Contact Heart Rate Sensors||Standard|
|Wireless Heart Rate||Polar Compatible|