The TRUE team is available to assist with any questions related to your purchase. If we don’t answer your question on this page, use one of these helpful links or Contact Us:
The Merchant Policy shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, U.S.A, except for its provisions regarding principles of conflicts of laws. Each of the parties submits to the jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in St. Louis County, Missouri, in any action, charge, compliant, litigation, petition, or suit (each a “Proceeding”) arising out of or relating to this Merchant Policy and agrees that all claims in respect of any such Proceeding may be heard and determined in any such court.
You will receive automatic email updates from The True Fitness Store to keep you informed about the status of your equipment. If you wish to check the status of your order any time, just click the link in the order summary email to log into your True Fitness Store account.
True’s policy is to provide refunds for products that are returned in their original, new condition and in original packaging within 30 days of purchase. The refund does NOT include shipping charges, which are non-refundable. E-mail us for refunds on any products you have received and returns and requests for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) at email@example.com or send a mailed copy of any request to True Fitness, 865 Hoff Road, O’ Fallon, MO 63366, attn: Returns. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid unless there has been an error in shipment. All returns made without the RMA number on the packaging or shipped freight collect will be refused.
Under no circumstances will an RMA be issued for returns more than 30 days of the invoice date. An RMA is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance it is essential to return any products in a timely manner once an RMA has been issued. True reserves the right to reject any returns with an expired RMA at True’s sole discretion.
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our customer service department if a defective or faulty product is sent in order to get service scheduled or a replacement. True’s policy is to work quickly to take care of any warranty issues.
All returns must include a copy of the original invoice sent to you inside the package and a note explaining the issue. True takes no responsibility for damaged, lost, or misdirected shipments. Please package your return carefully to avoid damage and insure your shipment. Credit card payments will be refunded via a credit that will appear on your statement upon a successful return. This credit can take 7 business days to post to your statement; this depends on your bank or Credit Card Company. If you have any questions regarding your order, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All returns should be shipped to:
865 Hoff Road
O’ Fallon, MO 63366
TRUE Limited Warranty service may be obtained by contacting the authorized TRUE dealer from whom the Product was purchased or contact TRUE directly at:
TRUE Fitness, Service Department
865 Hoff Road, St. Louis, MO 63366
Hours of operation 8:30am – 5:00 pm CST
The above Limited Warranty is subject to and will be in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. This Limited Warranty can be processed only if the Warranty Registration Form is completed on-line; or if the attached form is filled in, signed by the original purchaser and mailed to TRUE within 30 days of purchaser’s receipt of this Product. The serial number must be intact on the Product for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
2. This Limited Warranty applies to the product only while the Product remains in the possession of the original purchaser and is not transferable.
3. This Limited Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is initially assembled/installed by a TRUE authorized dealer/technician (if anyone other than a TRUE authorized dealer/technician initially assembles and installs the Product, this Limited Warranty will be void unless the written authorization of TRUE is first obtained).
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure resulting from or caused by improper assembly/installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in owner’s manual, accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance (as referenced in the owner’s manual.)
5. This Limited Warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of parts and does not include labor (beyond the above warranty period), transportation, service, return and freight charges associated there with expressly specified herein.
6. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to: Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruction to owners on how to use the equipment; or any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
7. This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all warranties, express or implied, and in lieu of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of TRUE, under no circumstances shall TRUE be liable by virtue of this Limited Warranty or otherwise from damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with exercise products.
Any implied warranty is limited in duration to the time period covered by the Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty grants you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.