- When you purchase from Truefitness.com, you have the following shipping options:
- Delivery to Dealer:
- With this option, you will have the option to choose a TRUE dealer of your choice within your local area if applicable. The Dealer will notify you when your TRUE machine has arrived and ready for pick-up. The Free Delivery to Dealer option is not available in all locations. Please view our dealer locator to see if you qualify.
- Curbside Delivery:
- The TRUE product is unloaded and delivered to the end of your driveway. The driver will not deliver the product inside your residence or inside your garage. You are responsible for unpacking and assembling the unit*.
- Delivery & Installation (Recommended):
TRUE highly recommends that you consider professional assembly and installation of your TRUE exercise machine. With Delivery & Installation, the product is delivered inside your residence and placed in the room of your choice. An authorized TRUE installer will arrive at an agreed upon date and time to assemble your product. All debris will be removed from your home. Please read below for more details on what to expect with this option.
What to expect if you choose professional Delivery & Installation:
- We receive your order and assign a True Fitness authorized service technician to deliver and assemble your equipment. Please note that if you order over the weekend, you order will begin being processed on Monday.
- A True Fitness representative will contact you within 48 hours after receiving the order, M-F.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and 2 weeks for delivery.
- The installer will contact you after receiving your equipment from True Fitness. The installer will set up a date and time to assemble your equipment.
- The Installer will remove all packaging debris from your home after assembly of your equipment.
- Most assemblies take one to 2 hours, depending on which equipment you purchased and where the equipment will be assembled. It may take longer for more complicated equipment.
Important Self-Installation Information:
*Please note that assembling the unit yourself may result in a voided warranty. If you choose to assemble the unit yourself, any service issues that occur due to a miss-installation will not honor the labor or parts warranty until the issue is fixed by an authorized TRUE service technician.
To maintain your full warranty, contact our customer service line at 800.883.8783 to speak to a service provider and have them walk you through the assembly process.
Limits: True Fitness Technology, Inc. (“True”) ships orders within the continental United States of America. Some products are limited in availability in some areas due to agreements with our retail partners and/or limitations on delivery and assembly availability.