Excel 900 Treadmill
Enjoy a variety of built-in workout programs on a vivid 9" touchscreen.
Get the full experience with our 16-inch touchscreen console.
Those who live and breathe fitness need a home treadmill they can count on. TRUE’s ES900 Treadmill offers the very best in exercise machine technology and durability, featuring:
- HRC® Cruise Control that gradually adjusts speed and inclines to maintain a constant target heart rate throughout your workout.
- TRUE Soft System® that decreases impact and stress on your joints, so you can run longer and farther.
- TRUE Soft Select® for a customizable deck cushioning.
- A 4 Horse Power Quiet-Drive Motor for solid and unobtrusive performance.
- Versatile workout options with up to a 15% incline and a 3% decline.
- A broad range of Bluetooth-capable console options to meet your specific technological needs.
- Lifetime warranties for a guaranteed return on your investment.
- Award-winning performance including Treadmill Doctor Best Buy Award and a Reader’s Choice Best Premium Treadmill Award.
The ES900 from TRUE is a premium residential treadmill offering commercial-grade quality, performance, and innovation. This award-winning treadmill is equipped with TRUE’s patented HRC Heart® Rate Control to maximize your workout. In addition, the patented low-impact Soft System® running surface featuring Soft Select® controls the level of softness or firmness of the ES900’s deck. Multiple console options provide customizable features and technology to meet your family’s fitness needs.
|Power Source||110V/15A, 220V Option Available|
|Cord Length||12' / 3.7 M|
|Drive Motor||4 HP DC motor|
|Incline Motor||1,200 lbs of thrust|
|Deck||Reversible 1" / 2.54 cm Medium-Density Fiberboard|
|Belt||Lubricant Infused Orthopedic|
|Rollers||3" / 8 cm w/ Shielded Bearings|
|Impact System||True Soft Select® (adjustable)|
|Speed Range||0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KPH|
|Incline/Decline Range||-3% to 15% Decline Kit Standard|
|Quick Access||Speed and Incline on Hand Grips with Start and Stop on Quick Access Point|
|Frame Construction||Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel|
|Handrail Design||Extended Handrails with Molded Rubber, Moisture-Resistant Grips|
|Contact Heart Rate Monitoring||Yes|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring||Polar® Compatible|
|Large Straddle Covers||Standard|
|User Detection||User Present Detection™|
|ETL UL 1647||Yes|
|Water Bottle Holder||Yes|
|Reading Rack/Tablet Holder||Yes|
|Footprint||82" L x 34" W x 60.37" H (208.28 cm x 86.36 cm x 153.34 cm)|
|Running Surface||60" L x 22" W / 152.4 cm x 55.88 cm|
|Machine Weight||428 lbs / 194 kg|
|Maximum User Weight||400 lbs / 181.44 kg|
|Step-Up Height||9" / 22.86 cm|
|Portability||2 Front Transport Wheels|
|Console||Envision 16: 3 Years; Envision 9: 10 Years|