Thank you for your interest in purchasing from True Fitness. To place a True Fitness order, select your product and click on the "Add to Cart" button. Once your item is selected, you can continue shopping or proceed to checkout. Enter your order information and click submit. All orders are processed M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST. Please allow 3-4 business days for processing and up to 2 weeks for shipping.
When you placed your order with TrueFitness.com, you set up an online account with a username and password. You can access this account here or by clicking on Log In at the top of the page. Once you are logged in to your account, you will be able to view and monitor the status of your order.
You will receive automatic email updates from The True Fitness Store to keep you informed about the status of your equipment. If you wish to check the status of your order any time, just click the link in the order summary email to log into your True Fitness Store account.
To update your email address, password, or shipping address log in to your account.
When you purchase from Truefitness.com, you have the following shipping options:
Free Delivery to Dealer:
With this option, you will have the option to choose a TRUE dealer of your choice within your local area if applicable. The Dealer will notify you when your TRUE machine has arrived and ready for pick-up. The Free Delivery to Dealer option is not available in all locations. Please view our dealer locator to see if you qualify.
$199 for Curbside Delivery:
The TRUE product is unloaded and delivered to the end of your driveway. The driver will not deliver the product inside your residence or inside your garage. You are responsible for unpacking and assembling the unit*.
$299 for Delivery & Installation (Recommended):
TRUE highly recommends that you consider professional assembly and installation of your TRUE exercise machine. With the Delivery & Installation option, the product is delivered inside your residence and placed in the room of your choice. An authorized TRUE installer will arrive at an agreed upon date and time to assemble your product. All debris will be removed from your home. Please read below for more details on what to expect with this option.
What to expect if you choose professional Delivery & Installation:
1. We receive your order and assign a True Fitness authorized service technician to deliver and assemble your equipment. Please note that if you order over the weekend, you order will begin being processed on Monday.
2. A True Fitness representative will contact you within 48 hours after receiving order, M-F.
3. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing and up to 2 weeks for delivery.
4. The installer will contact you after receiving your equipment from True Fitness. The installer will set up a date and time to assemble your equipment.
5. The Installer will remove all packaging debris from your home after assembly of your equipment.
6. Most assemblies take 1 to 2 hours, depending upon which equipment you purchased and where the equipment will be assembled. It may take longer for more complicated equipment.
Important Self-Installation Information:
*Please note that assembling the unit yourself may result in a voided warranty. If you choose to assemble the unit yourself, any service issues that occur due to a miss-installation will not honor the labor or parts warranty until the issue is fixed by an authorized TRUE service technician.
To maintain your full warranty, contact our customer service line at 800.883.8783 to speak to a service provider and have them walk you through the assembly process.
Limits: True Fitness Technology, Inc. (“True”) ships orders within the continental United States of America. Some products are limited in availability in some areas due to agreements with our retail partners and/or limitations on delivery and assembly availability.
All True products have a warranty that varies depending on the type and model that you purchase. Please consult the product page on this website or the applicable owner’s manual for specific warranty information on your product. Other than the applicable warranties listed on the product page and the owner’s manual, ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
True’s policy is to provide refunds for products that are returned in their original, new condition and in original packaging within 30 days of purchase. The refund does NOT include shipping charges, which are non-refundable. E-mail us for refunds on any products you have received and returns and requests for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a mailed copy of any request to True Fitness, 865 Hoff Road, O’ Fallon, MO 63366, attn: Returns. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid unless there has been an error in shipment. All returns made without the RMA number on the packaging or shipped freight collect will be refused.
Products may be returned in their original, new condition and in original packaging within 30 days of invoice date for a refund or exchange. An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained before returning any order. Returns that do not have an RMA and the RMA number clearly written on the outside of the shipping container will be refused and returned to the shipper. The refund will be based on the purchase price of the item in question. The refund does NOT include shipping charges and fees, which are non-refundable. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Under no circumstances will an RMA be issued for returns more than 30 days of the invoice date. An RMA is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance it is essential to return any products in a timely manner once an RMA has been issued. True reserves the right to reject any returns with an expired RMA at True’s sole discretion.
It is the customer’s responsibility to contact our customer service department if a defective or faulty product is sent in order to get service scheduled or a replacement. True’s policy is to work quickly to take care of any warranty issues.
All returns must include a copy of the original invoice sent to you inside the package and a note explaining the issue. True takes no responsibility for damaged, lost, or misdirected shipments. Please package your return carefully to avoid damage and insure your shipment. Credit card payments will be refunded via a credit that will appear on your statement upon a successful return. This credit can take 7 business days to post to your statement; this depends on your bank or Credit Card Company. If you have any questions regarding your order, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
All returns should be shipped to:
865 Hoff Road
O’ Fallon, MO 63366
TRUE Limited Warranty service may be obtained by contacting the authorized TRUE dealer from whom the Product was purchased or contact TRUE directly at:
TRUE Fitness, Service Department
865 Hoff Road, St. Louis, MO 63366
Hours of operation 8:30am - 5:00 pm CST
The above Limited Warranty is subject to and will be in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. This Limited Warranty can be processed only if the Warranty Registration Form is completed on-line; or if the attached form is filled in, signed by the original purchaser and mailed to TRUE within 30 days of purchaser’s receipt of this Product. The serial number must be intact on the Product for this Limited Warranty to be valid.
2. This Limited Warranty applies to the product only while the Product remains in the possession of the original purchaser and is not transferable.
3. This Limited Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is initially assembled/installed by a TRUE authorized dealer/technician (if anyone other than a TRUE authorized dealer/technician initially assembles and installs the Product, this Limited Warranty will be void unless the written authorization of TRUE is first obtained).
4. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure resulting from or caused by improper assembly/installation, failure to follow instructions and warnings in owner’s manual, accident, misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance (as referenced in the owner’s manual.)
5. This Limited Warranty applies only to the cost of repair or replacement of parts and does not include labor (beyond the above warranty period), transportation, service, return and freight charges associated there with expressly specified herein.
6. This Limited Warranty shall not apply to: Service calls to correct installation of the equipment or instruction to owners on how to use the equipment; or any labor costs incurred beyond the applicable labor warranty period.
7. This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all warranties, express or implied, and in lieu of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of TRUE, under no circumstances shall TRUE be liable by virtue of this Limited Warranty or otherwise from damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, incidental, secondary or consequential losses, damages or expenses in connection with exercise products.
Any implied warranty is limited in duration to the time period covered by the Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty grants you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
True accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover as credit card options. You may also pay by PayPal, Google Checkout, or Amazon Payments. True accepts the responsibility for any security for payments made via third party providers.
The Merchant Policy shall be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, U.S.A, except for its provisions regarding principles of conflicts of laws. Each of the parties submits to the jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in St. Louis County, Missouri, in any action, charge, compliant, litigation, petition, or suit (each a “Proceeding”) arising out of or relating to this Merchant Policy and agrees that all claims in respect of any such Proceeding may be heard and determined in any such court.